‘Too Much Sun’ After Spray has been formulated for those days we let UVB (burning rays) get the best of us.
- Aloe Vera has healing properties for damaged, irritated skin from it’s vitamins and antioxidant properties.
- Bisabolol a potent antioxidant that helps soothe irritated skin.
- Calendula Hydrosol calendula is a standout herb for skincare, known for it’s soothing, anti-inflammatory properties for irritated skin.
- Lavender Hydrosol lavender is a well known herb that is also, highly beneficial in soothing our skin and our minds.
- Chamomile Extract contains an active flavonoid and essential oil compound that heals inflamed and damaged skin.
Each ingredient incorporated into this blend has been specifically chosen for their healing, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties for our skin!
To help avoid needing this Spray, please remember:
- 30+ SPF Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen.
- Reapplication roughly every hour and a half.
- Seeking shade between 10 am and 4:30 pm from April through September in our area (Ohio).
- Sun hats and cover ups.
For external use only.
Always test a small area before applying widely.
Shelf-life: 3 months. Discard if scent alters in any way.
Net Weight: 1 oz