I have merged Optimum Face Cream and Turn Back ‘Thyme’ Night Cream to focus on only one face cream product; this will allow me to have better turnaround times and two sizes available at all times for my customers! Any questions regarding this, please message me (bottom right-hand corner comes straight to my phone like a text).
A harmonious fusion of botanical ingredients working together to lock in hydration, revitalize and replenish our complexion when used consistently and facial hygiene matches.
Respectful to our skin's microbiome
THE FORMULA | revitalizing dull, jaded skin.
- Rich vitamin and antioxidant activity to neutralize free radicals and environmental stressors every morning and night.
- Retinyl Palmitate, Bakuchiol oil and Fruit Acids to help increase cell turnover and smoothen our complexion.
Enhanced skin barrier building blocks and protection provided by ceramide complex and essential fatty acids.
- Superior hydration retention, toning and brightening benefits comparable to those of our skin's natural moisturizing factors.
A look at what's inside your airless pump bottle.
phytoCeramides are recognized for reinforcing and protecting our skin’s moisture barrier, which in turn helps maintain skin’s hydration level.
- Fruit Acid Complex known to brighten and rejuvenate our complexion; break down proteins that cause build up on our skin for non-abrasive exfoliation leaving behind a luminous glow.
Bakuchiol oil is known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, restore skin firmness and help smoothen our complexion.
- Coenzyme Q10 topically applied, CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of fine lines caused by sun damage as well as increase cell turnover.
As the largest organ of your body - proper care contributes not only to your skin’s appearance, but also improves long term strength and resilience as we grow older.
The goal is to leave your skin hydrated, healthy, illuminating a youthful glow when used consistently and facial hygiene matches.
Directions: As a final step in your skincare routine, apply a dot to your forehead, cheeks and chin then gently massage throughout your face.
Gentle enough to be used morning and nightly.
If you have any questions regarding the steps in your Rolling Bell Skincare Routine, please check out Building Your Routine.
Ingredients: Aqua, butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter*), citrullus lanatus (Watermelon Extract), saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane Extract), citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Extract), citrus limon (Lemon Extract), acer saccharum (Sugar Maple Extract), malic acid, pyrus malus (Apple Extract), anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile Flower Oil), lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Oil*), rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), mauritia flexuosa (Buriti Oil), glycine soja (Soybean Extract), Ceramide NP, Sodium PCA, Wheat Amino Acids, panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycerin, sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Hydroxyproline, ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oil Blend. *organic
Plant-based | Cruelty-free | Eco-friendly
For external use only.
Always test a small area before applying widely.
Net weight: 10 mL, 30 mL
Shelf-life: 6 months