14K Gold band options now available!
Preserve your breastmilk, flowers from your wedding, memories from your fur babies..
I can do rings with birthstones, too.
If you have any other suggestions or requests, please reach out. I’m always open to discuss your ideas with you; this is your keepsake memory you’re preserving.
Creating pieces of jewelry that has the potential of becoming a family heirloom fills my heart with more gratitude than I could ever describe with words.
All gold plated rings come with an adjustable band; They are 925 sterling silver white, yellow and rose gold plated, hand dipped in a protective coating.
If you choose a real gold option, please email me your ring size after placing your order.
If you have any other suggestions or requests, please email me.
Ideas for your keepsake:
- I will need 10 mL
- Crushed flower petals from a loved one, your wedding bouquet, graduation or any other life celebration.
- I will need at least 1 - 2 petals
- Ashes from your pet; I couldn’t separate my Buddy’s ashes so I preserved a piece of his hair into my ring.
- I will need 1/4 teaspoon of ashes
- 1 - 2 strands of pet hair
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER
LOCAL PICK UP option at checkout:
This means you plan to drop off keepsake and pick up finalized ring locally when it's ready.
SHIPPING option at checkout:
I will ship you a box with a vial for whichever keepsake you're preserving, a cool pack and a return label.
Put your keepsake into the glass vial, double check it does NOT leak by tipping upside down several times.
Tape the box back up, place the return label back to me perfectly over the old shipping label and place into your mailbox with the flag up.
You will receive your final product in the mail once it's completed.
- Please realize your ring can take up to 3 - 4 weeks before it's back to you regardless of shipping or local pick up. The band takes 3 weeks to ship to me once I place an order.
JEWELRY CARE FOR GOLD PLATED
Please always remember this is 'gold plated', therefore risk of the gold plating fading is always a factor.
To lessen the risk of your gold plating fading remove your piece of jewelry before:
- Washing your hands
- Applying hand sanitizer
- Taking a shower
- Using a sauna
To clean your jewelry:
- Polish with a soft clean rag.
I will cherish my breast milk rings forever! It’s a beautiful way to symbolize the hard work I put into feeding all three of my babies!! Highly recommend!!
Jen, thank you so much for your time, kind words and for your sharing your experiences with The Rolling Bell Skincare! I appreciate you!