New to Natural Skincare Products?
New to Natural Skincare Products without a paragraph of ingredients to help your skin absorb? Here's some tips!
- Always use less than you THINK you'll need.
- Amount shown is enough for my entire arm.
- Use too much? That's okay! Let your skin soak it up for a moment, wipe off the excess and use less next time!
What do I do to help my Butters absorb better for you?
- I use Cetyl Alcohol and Arrowroot Powder to aid in absorption.
- Don't let Cetyl "Alcohol" scare you! It's not a drying alcohol like your mind goes straight to thinking.
- It is actually derived from the fatty alcohol from Coconut Oil, similar to the term "fatty acids".
- This ingredient is plant derived and acts as a moisturizer and stabilizer that softens our skin!