Let this vitamin and essential fatty acids packed serum bring out the most hydrated and nourished appearance your face has to offer!
Optimum Face Serum has a light yellow, creamy appearance and is my first emulsion blend. Emulsions are vital for overall skin health due to it’s hydrating, softening + moisturizing abilities.
This serum should be followed with a less than pea-sized amount of Bell Face Butter.
Why can’t Bell Face Butter be fully effective on it’s own?
Butters have the fatty acids and lipids to soften our skin and lock in moisture, however “soft skin” does not mean “hydrated” skin.
Our skin produces ‘Natural Moisturizing Factors’, which work as our internal humectants (allowing our skin to attract hydration), our skin also has a protective moisture barrier which acts as our internal occlusive (allowing our skin to lock in moisture).
The fatty acids and lipids within Bell Face Butter aids these natural functions within our skin and locks in the nutrient dense hydration from the Enliven & Optimum Serums.
Or, simply put:
- Optimum Face Serum provides nutrient dense hydration that is drawn to our skin, with mild ability to lock in that hydration.
- Bell Face Butter provides the full ability to lock in the nutrient dense hydration.
- Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in every tissue of the body. As we age, our skin loses hyaluronic acid and the ability to retain sufficient water; by applying new hyaluronic acid to our skin it helps hydrate on an intercellular level, raising our skin's hydration level and smoothing out fine lines.
- Vitamin B5 is known to improve dryness, scaling, roughness and improve hydration within our skin.
- Snow Mushroom Extract has shown it’s ability to help hydrate skin by binding moisture to it’s surface. Improves skin softness, as well as diminishing signs of fine lines usually associated with dry skin, while also decreasing the feel of skin tightness.
- Coenzyme Q10 occurs naturally in every cell of the human body. CoQ10 is vital to production of energy within cells and a powerhouse of an antioxidant, yet it gradually declines within our bodies as we age. Topically applied, CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of fine lines caused by sun damage as well as increase cell turnover.
- Chamomile Extract for it's anti-inflammatory properties and ability to increase blood flow to the skin.
Overall, these ingredients help preserve the characteristics of youthful and healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity and tone.
Directions: After your preferred face wash regimen, apply 1 - 2 drops to clean fingertips and gently massage into face. Allow Serum to fully absorb, then follow with a small amount of Bell Face Butter to lock in this nutrient dense hydration!
- Allow Serum to fully absorb before applying moisturizer and make up.
- To ensure you are getting the most out of this product, only apply to fingertips and massage into face; if you rub into your palms prior to applying to your face, you're likely to use more of this product than needed at each use.
- Follow with a slightly less than pea-size amount of Bell Face Butter.
Ingredients: Aqua, rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, avandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), argania spinosa (Argan Oil*), rosa canina (Rosehip Oil*), Olive Squalene, Carrot (macerated) Oil, ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), blendmatricaria recutita flower (Chamomile) Extract, tremella fuciformis sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oil Blend. *organic
Remember to only use 1 - 2 drops every morning and night. Less is more!
For external use only.
Net weight: 15 mL
Shelf-life: 2 months or until scent alters.
Please note: my formulations are 100% natural, any separation that may occur is normal. Also, if scent alters in any way, discard this product. Natural preservation does not provide a shelf life like you experience from store bought products.