Rough Skin Mender is formulated to improve the texture of thickened, rough skin!
25% Urea = Intense Moisture, 2.5% White Willow Bark Extract = Gentle Exfoliation
- Have you ever been diagnosed with Keratosis Pilaris?
- Having trouble with rough bumps on your upper arms or thighs?
- Want baby soft feet?
- Dealing with roughness on your knees, elbows or backs of your hands?
- I have also noticed improvements on the skin around my nails.
This is my first ‘targeted’ formula to improve a skin condition, that is not just a nutrient dense moisturizer for ‘normal’ skin!
This is also my first ‘emulsion’ blend!!!
Step one to adding Creams to my product line! Thick, heavy creams are vital for our skin's health, especially if you deal with dry skin.
Since starting this business, I have always preached to apply my butters and body oils within minutes of stepping out of the shower.
If you are not adamant about applying the body 'butters' within minutes of getting out of the shower, you are not 'locking in' the moisture you just gained from your shower!
Whether you choose The Rolling Bell Natural Skincare for your moisturizing needs or you choose a different product, always know a Moisturizing Soap and a Cream (not lotion) will move mountains for you if you deal with generalized dry skin!
Directions: Apply a thin layer, up to twice daily, to targeted areas you deal with rough, scaly skin.
This cream is not intended to be used all over, it's thick and leaves behind a ‘feel’ until it's absorbed. Do not use on the face.
Rough Skin Mender is great as:
- a hand cream.
- a foot cream.
- a treatment for Keratosis Pilaris (rough bumps normally located on on the upper arms and anterior thighs).
- a treatment for rough, scaly skin on the elbows and/or knees.
Ingredients: Aqua, Urea, helianthus annuus (Sunflower Oil*), cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil*), butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter*), Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, cera alba (Beeswax*), Lactobacillus Ferment, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E); Essential Oil Blend. *organic