Optimum Face Cream is solely focused on overall skin health. As the largest organ of your body- proper care contributes not only to your skin’s appearance, but also improves long term strength and resilience as we grow older.
This bottle provides roughly 100 pumps; used morning and night will last a solid six weeks.
Overall goal is to leave your skin hydrated, healthy and glowing when used consistently and facial hygiene matches.
THE FORMULA | more than your average ‘face cream', encompassing:
- 7 Vitamins.
- Rich Antioxidant activity.
- Enhanced Skin Barrier Building Blocks & Protection from added phyto-Ceramides.
- Toning, Hydrating and Brightening.
This is a well thought out, supercharged cream that your skin soaks up leaving behind a hydrated, soft feel and is a key product daily to twice daily.
Upon applying to your skin your senses are invigorated by a warm, Earthy scent brought to you by the handcrafted essential oil and botanical hydrosol blend.
Individual Ingredient Breakdown
In place of water, I use a blend of botanical Hydrosols for their enhanced Vitamin and Antioxidant qualities.
- Buriti (Aguaje) Oil is the richest source of natural beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is used by our bodies to make Vitamin A. When Vitamin A is applied topically to the skin, it converts to an active form of Retinol. Retinol has been shown to boost collagen production, cell turnover and smoothen overall complexion. This is a superior emollient that helps build, moisturize and rehydrate skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in every tissue of the body. As we age, our skin loses hyaluronic acid and the ability to retain sufficient water; by applying new hyaluronic acid to our skin it is known to help hydrate on an intercellular level, raising our skin's hydration level and smoothing out fine lines.
- Caffeine incorporated into a liposome, in turn enhances the delivery of Caffeine to your skin to maximize it’s efficacy. Tightens, firms and protects our skin from extrinsic (sun damage, lifestyle, etc) aging.
- Hibiscus Extract is rich in Vitamin C and Antioxidants.
- Apple Stem Cell Extract is known to 'feed' maturing skin with nutrients resulting in a youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Watermelon Extract for it's ability to brighten our skin with it's high content of Vitamins A, B, C, protective Amino Acids & Lycopene. Lycopene is known to be a powerful antioxidant for our skin!
- Pro Vitamin B5 is known to improve dryness-scaling-roughness, improve hydration within our skin and improve the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 topically applied, CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of fine lines caused by sun damage as well as increase cell turnover.
- Pineapple Enzyme known to reduce inflammation, break down proteins that cause build up on our skin for non-abrasive exfoliation leaving behind a luminous glow.
Directions: After your preferred face wash regimen, apply 1 pump to clean fingertips and gently massage into face.
- Hand poured into an airless pump, which keeps ingredients stable for longer. When using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing several times until cream is dispensed.
Ingredients: rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, avandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, panthenol (Vitamin B5), sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), mauritia flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, malus (Apple) domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Glycerin (and) Lecithin (and) Phenoxyethanol, argania spinosa (Argan Oil*), rosa canina (Rosehip Oil*), Olive Squalene, Carrot (macerated) Oil, Caffeine, ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract and Ceramide, ananas sativus (Pineapple) fruit, citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) Extract, mangifera indica (Mango Butter*), Lactobacillus Ferment, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oil Blend. *organic
For external use only.
Always test a small area before applying widely.
Net weight: 15 mL
Shelf-life: 6 months