Bliss Lip Balm is made with deeply nourishing ingredients, leaving behind a soft shine with zero tint.
Infused with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to offer some sun protection.
- Cocoa Butter is full of vitamins and fatty acids aiding in relief from dry or cracked skin.
- Olive & Coconut Oil promotes moisture retention.
- Local Beeswax is full of Vitamin A, strengthens and regenerates our skin, provides a protective barrier to seal in the moisture provided from the vitamins and fatty acids.
- Essential Oil Blend is targeted for lip care.
OVERSIZED COMPOSTABLE TUBE
TO USE PUSH UP AT BOTTOM WITH FINGER
Directions: Apply to your lips as much as your heart desires!
- Great to use as a final step in your morning and bedtime skincare routine, providing rich vitamin nourishment to start and end your day.
Ingredients: theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter*), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Local Beeswax, helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), extra virgin olea europaea (Olive oil*), unrefined cold-pressed extra virgin cocos nucifera (Coconut oil*), tocopherol (Vitamin E); Mica or No Mica, Essential oil blend. *organic
For external use only.
Always test a small area before applying widely.
Shelf-life: 12 months
Net Weight: 0.3 oz
"As microsized TiO2 (titanium dioxide) is the most effective in UVB and microsized ZnO (zinc oxide) in the UVA range, the combination of the two oxides assures the required broad band UV protection."
Sourced from: Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide nanoparticles in sunscreens: focus on their safety and effectiveness
Threes G Smijs, Stanislav Pavel Nanotechnol Sci Appl. 2011; 4: 95–112. Published online 2011 Oct 13
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.