Optimum Day & Night Face Cream has a light yellow appearance and has been formulated as an all-in-one moisturizer.
Emulsions are vital for overall skin health due to their
- hydrating +
- softening +
- protecting abilities, all while locking in these benefits.
Our skin produces ‘Natural Moisturizing Factors’, which work as our internal humectants (allowing our skin to attract hydration); our skin also has a protective moisture barrier allowing our skin to lock in moisture.
The fatty acids and lipids within Optimum Face Cream aids these natural functions within our skin and locks in the provided nutrient dense hydration.
- Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in every tissue of the body. As we age, our skin loses hyaluronic acid and the ability to retain sufficient water; by applying new hyaluronic acid to our skin it helps hydrate on an intercellular level, raising our skin's hydration level and smoothing out fine lines.
- Watermelon Extract for it's ability to brighten our skin with it's high content of Vitamins A, B, C, protective Amino Acids & Lycopene. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant for our skin!
- Cucumber Extract for it's rich content of Vitamin C and Caffeic Acid.
- Pro Vitamin B5 & Vitamin B3 are known to improve dryness-scaling-roughness, improve hydration within our skin and improve the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Snow Mushroom Extract has shown it’s ability to help hydrate skin by binding moisture to it’s surface. Improves skin softness, as well as diminishing signs of fine lines usually associated with dry skin, while also decreasing the feel of skin tightness.
- Coenzyme Q10 topically applied, CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of fine lines caused by sun damage as well as increase cell turnover.
- Chamomile Extract for it's anti-inflammatory properties and ability to increase blood flow to the skin.
Overall, these ingredients help preserve the characteristics of youthful and healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity and tone.
Directions: After your preferred face wash regimen, apply 1/2 - 1 pump to clean fingertips and gently massage into face.
Ingredients: rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, avandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), argania spinosa (Argan Oil*), rosa canina (Rosehip Oil*), Olive Squalene, Carrot (macerated) Oil, ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), blendmatricaria recutita flower (Chamomile) Extract, tremella fuciformis sporocarp (Snow Mushroom) Extract, cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) fruit extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, Honeyquat, mangifera indica (Mango Butter*), Vegetable Glycerin, Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oil Blend. *organic
Please note: my formulations are 100% natural, any separation that may occur is normal. Also, if scent alters in any way, discard this product. Natural preservation does not provide a shelf life like you experience from store bought products.
For external use only.
Always test a small area before applying widely.
Net weight: 15 mL
Shelf-life: 3 months